Irvine Villages & Lifestyles
Discover what Irvine California can offer you!
Irvine Ca has earned an international reputation as one of the most successful master planned communities in the country. This is largely attributed to the city's passion for order evident in its manicured landscape, clean streets, neighborhood identity and history of low crime rates and the excceptional secondary schools as well as excellent institutions of higher education. Irvine has a reputation for being a very safe city and has placed among the top safest U.S. cities for a number of years as well as being home to some of the nation's most successful businesses.Irvine lifstyle will reflect your unique attitude and values and offers the areas most diverse attactions, fine arts, shopping, dining and employmnet.
The city's residential center contains distinct villages, designed with neighborhood parks, small shopping plaza, designated open space, walking and hiking trails, and distinctive architecture and entryways. The villages have one or more neighborhood elementary school within walking distance or a short drive. Each Irvine Village has it's own variety and distinctions of Irvine homes and lifestyles as well as home styles ranging from luxury high rise condos, townhomes, courtyard homes to luxury villas. Some of our homes have specatular panoramic or ocean views, but is still interconnected with the community known as Irvine!
Our original villages go back to the 60' and include Woodbridge with it's own lake and is inspired by Cape Cod architecture. Some other choices are University, Turtle Rock hillside community, parts of Westpark, and original Northwood. Newer villages are abundant and constantly being added and include Oak Creek, Woodbury, Turtle Ridge, Quail Hill, Stonegate, Laguna Altura, Northwood Pointe and the list will continue to grow! We can't forget our most exclusive neighborhood to date Shady Canyon®.which includes custom and semi custom homes and a private golf course. See the chart below for a for a look at what each village has to offer in housing styles Irvine Villages Housing Styles
Note: University Hills is subsidized (20-30% below market pricing) for professors and retired professors. It is the first such community of its kind in the nation.
- Quail Hill (2000-2006) (Spanish/Tuscan)
- Northwood(1971-2006) (Bungalow, Craftsman)
- Northpark (1998-2007) (Spanish /Tuscan)(Guard Gated)
- Northpark Square (1998-2007) (Spanish /Tuscan)
- Woodbury (2005-present) (Tuscan/Spanish/French)
- Oak Creek (1998-2003) (mixed styles)
- Turtle Ridge (1999-present) (Tuscan)The Summit-Guard Gated
- Shady Canyon®. (2000-present) (Tuscan)Guard Gated Golf Club - Custom Estates
- Columbus Grove (2005-present)(Craftsman)
- Walnut (1970-2004) (Prairie Style)
- El Camino Real (1971-1979) (Spanish)
- Woodbridge (1975-1997) ( Atlantic Coast) New England Cape Cod -Heart of Irvine -Villages Surrounds Woodbridge Lake South and North
- Westpark (1985-1998) (Italian /Mediterranean) Rows of Date Palms
- Turtle Rock (1968-1985) (mixed styles)
- Portola Springs (2006-present) (Spanish/Tuscan)
- University Town Center (1985-1995) (mixed styles)
- University Hills
- West Irvine (1995-2002) ( California Modern)
- Rancho San Joaquin (1974-1979) (Shed style)
- University Park (1965-1975) ( California Modern)
- Woodbury East
- Laguna Altura
- Orchard Hills (future village)
Irvine Open Space is abundant throughout the Irvine Ranch, offering you easy proximity to a wealth of outdoor recreational opportunities including dozens of parks, rugged preserves and natural trails.
Irvine Utility Information
: list of companies that supply of gas, electric, cable, water, etc. to the city of Irvine Nothing can take the place of direct contact so please feel free to contact us -either by phone or E-Mail Us
with any questions you have about the community of Irvine, Orange County Real Estate or to schedule an appointment to discuss your real estate plans.
Providing locally focused- high quaility professional real estate services since 1999!